Is Satan Pleased With You? Is God Pleased With You?
With lots of activity coming in September, and in the rest of days… it is worth exploring these questions, whether God or satan is pleased.
Earthlings~ satan does not exist, except in the minds of humans.
If you believe satan exists, you have been had.
If you believe satan exists, you have been had by your and other people’s ego.
If you sold your soul to the devil, it is not possible because the devil does not exist.
Is satan pleased with you? There is no satan to be pleased… and if there was a satan, he would not be pleased, he would be perpetually unpleased… don’t think about this… open your heart.
Is God pleased with you?
On some level God is pleased with you, because you still exist.
God is pleased when you connect with the multiverse with your love, just like you are pleased with your body, when no part of your body is feeling sick.
Even if you are unable to treat others as you would like to be treated, God is still pleased with you, because you are his child and you are learning… God would never hate his children for not learning something.
Is your soul eternal? Yes
Can your soul be sold? No, you cannot sell something that is eternal and undefinable.
Not only can you not sell your soul, but you cannot sell your soul to an entity that does not exist.
Can God ignite your heart with wisdom? Yes, but you must ask, and you must be willing to serve a higher power for real, instead of thinking that you are serving a lower power, that does not exist… as God now or anytime you like.
Everything done in the name of satan, who does not exist, will result in much more Light, in each passing moment, until all on earth is Light.
Does God ask you any questions after this life? Yes!
What Questions Does God Aton Ask You, After This Life?
3. What have you –Given– that might be regiven in greatness?
4. What have you done for any, save self?
5. Why should I do anything at all for you?
6. What have you given others, that you might be given in abundance? (You cannot have one without the other.)
7. What have you done that might be worthy of “proof”?
8. What have you done in great intent, to be worthy of response?
9. Do you recognize response when you receive it?
10. Do you turn away from that which you know you should do in order to find excuse for not “giving”?
11. Did you do all you could do in actions to help your brother find his “way”? Did you decline self, to give unto another?
12. What have ye done to earn of My gifts?
When you have given All, then and only then have you given sufficiently. This is the moment you reach the point of the pendulum swing– then and only then can the multiplied abundance be regiven unto you.
So be it for these are the questions that shall be used at your trial regarding your actions in this physical placement.
– God Aton; Phoenix Journal #37; Page 5