Zetas Describe 7 Steps To The Pole Shift, Provide Poleshift Map, And Crucial Research
As it stands now, when do the Zetas say the main earth changes will be completed.
We have described the steps to the pole shift, which are:
- an increased wobble with consequent sloshing of oceans and violent winds
- a lean to the left moving rapidly into
- 3 days of darkness and
- 6 days when the Sun seems to rise just west of the N pole
- a few weeks of slowing rotation and then
- 5.9 days of rotation stoppage, followed by
- the hour of the pole shift.
After the shift, the melting poles and glaciers and rise of the oceans due to heat generated by the shifting crust will cause the oceans to rise to 675 feet above the current sea level. Aftershocks from the magnitude 9 quakes that occurred during the pole shift will continue for hundreds of years.
Earthlings… check out this video:
Some handy research on this subject:
IITM: It looks like we are somewhere around #1 and #2 from the list….. It is said over and over, the time to prepare is now.