Zetas Say Common Man, Is Exhausted, Not Educated Enough, Confused, And May Get Overwhelmed In Barrage Of Misinformation
“Any reason for the current weather, satellite failure, magnetic diffusion, or heating core along with volcanic and quake increases, are to be blamed on the Sun or Global Warming, or normal cycles detected in the past, causing Ice Ages or melting poles in history. The common man, exhausted after a long day earning a living, and not educated enough to challenge some of the sources of news, is confused. Will this continue up until the shift? Yes, and get worse, until the barrage of disinformation is overwhelming. ”
Indian in the machine: There are many reasons why this came to be this way…
-Not caring about truth.
-Living a distracted life.
-Living a non-spiritual life.
-Allowing evil to reign while doing nothing.
-Living a life of entertainment.
-Focused on your material goods.
-Living in separation consciousness.
-Not caring about love, wisdom, or inner power.
And so on…
OH there is more…
-Judging those who bring truth, as being crazy
-Lifing a superficial existence.
-Trying to make yourself special and above others or below others.
-Putting God last on your list, if at all.
–The more you dwell on idle or random thoughts, the more energy they gather. When this is accompanied by concentrated emotions, they can manifest into something that may not be what you desire. Therefore, careful monitoring of your thoughts is essential.
-Breaking the Laws of God And The Creation
These Laws were given forth by Creator God Aton of Light, and The Creation, and are also called The Laws of Balance. —
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”.
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
12. You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule”.
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in “harmony and balance” with the rest of “creation”? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our “will” (ego) to that which is God’s Will.
“In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will (ego)”.
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us (our God-Spirit) to give us that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.
Soooo now what?
Well, the rest of us have to figure out what is going on WITH BALANCE HEART, AND MIND, why not YOU!????
To Alternative on Wednesday Apr 29 2015 08:34
To Alternative on Tuesday Apr 28 2015 17:44
To Alternative on Monday Apr 27 2015 11:04
To Alternative on Sunday Apr 26 2015 14:47
To Alternative on Sunday Apr 26 2015 12:17
To Alternative on Sunday Apr 26 2015 11:54
To Alternative on Sunday Apr 26 2015 09:58
To Alternative on Saturday Apr 25 2015 14:12
To Alternative on Saturday Apr 25 2015 10:51
To Alternative on Saturday Apr 25 2015 10:31
To Alternative on Saturday Apr 25 2015 08:52
To Alternative on Friday Apr 24 2015 09:23
To Alternative on Friday Apr 24 2015 08:43
To Alternative on Wednesday Apr 22 2015 11:16
To Alternative on Wednesday Apr 22 2015 10:58
To Alternative on Tuesday Apr 21 2015 12:53
To Alternative on Sunday Apr 19 2015 09:05
To Alternative on Sunday Apr 19 2015 08:19
To Alternative on Saturday Apr 18 2015 10:58